Saturday 18 April 2009

Lets start at the very begining, It's a very good place to start.

Sup y'all,

Welcome to my brand spanking sparkly new blog 'third week in chelsea'. Since this is the first time I've done a personal blog i'm going to keep it simple. This is going to be my place where I can write about whatever is on my mind or stuff that I find interesting etc...

Now just to let you know, i've never been to Chelsea nor do I have any connections with the place, but Google has assured me that it hosts a flower show each year... I'm sure its a cracking place.
No, third week in chelsea is one of my all time most awesome tunes of all time by a remarkable 60's group called 'Jefferson Airplane'. Give them a listen. Proper old chill out tunes. Nice.

Just poured a nice glass of wine. Mmmmm.
Just took a sip, it's not that nice...

Anyways, i'm currently writing a short play. It's not by anymeans finished, but if anyone would like a read then let me know. I'll post the odd scene for comments cos I'd appreciate the feedback.

Every now and then i'll drop in a review of either a series, book, film, game or band, as it's something that i've been wanting to do for quite a while.

Anyways, that's it for my first blog post.
Thanks for reading:)

You can follow me at BenGP02

No comments:

Post a Comment