Friday 22 May 2009

Slung Low - Day 5 - Characterisation, props and costume calls

Sup,

I've only been around for the first half of the day because in the afternoon I've been running round trying to find a deckchair, so I've not got a great deal to report.

I started this morning watching Lucy Hind running a characterisation workshop session. Was great to see the principles getting to grips with the script and seeing some of the characters coming to life.

Also took the chance to take down some really good notes and ideas for my own workshops :)

Noelia working on 'Joy'

Here's a quick video of the guys working on the final scene from 'The Great Bear'.




That's it now untill tuesday because I can't make tomorrow's rehearsal. Shame, guess thats what happens when you work two jobs on a Saturday!

Find out more about Slung Low by clicking here!

Follow me on Twitter @BenGP02

No comments:

Post a Comment